30 reasons jill is the coolest chick ever
1. she loves jesus fiercely
2. she could live on pop tarts and cereal if anyone would let her
3. since high school, i have never seen the girl in public with a single hair out of place
4. she was an amazing teacher who was adored by students, parents and administrators alike
5. scott bryant, careful planner that he is, couldn't resist her pouting any longer and proposed marriage earlier than he had scheduled (and he's still glad he did)
6. she prays on her knees for her family and friends on a daily basis
7. jill's bedtime ritual could put most OCD sufferers to shame with it's complexity
8. she is strikingly beautiful, yet not the least bit conceited
9. she's been putting up with me in her life since the 7th grade
10. her faith has stood firm through many trials, and she uses her experience to minister to others
11. she might panic over a hair on the bathroom floor, but when faced with a true crisis, she's really handy to have around
12. did i mention her hair already?
13. she is the most dedicated, patient, understanding mother i know
14. she can spend an hour trying to choose a restaurant, then get there and still not like anything on the menu :)
15. she is so giving that her friends are able to experience christ's love through her attitude
16. our senior year of high school, she was able to easily wear a cheer leading uniform that belonged to our friend tiffany- who happens to be a good 6 inches shorter- and jill rocked it
17. she stands up for those she loves and makes them feel good about themselves
18. she always eats with me whatever crazy thing i'm baking at the time, and never puts on a lb.
19. she has been married for 7 years, and she is still constantly striving to better herself in her role as a wife
20. for all the high maintenance jokes we make, she is great at laughing at herself
21. if you ask her what time it is, she's likely to say, "it's 5 to the 30," or some similar statement
22. god has blessed her with a beautiful voice, and she uses it to glorify his name
23. her precious daughter hasn't slept well since birth- but instead of complaining about it, jill will say things like, "at least none of us has a terminal illness"
24. i once told her i had the urge to push her off the balcony of a hotel- just to see her fall- and she's still my bff
25. she's encourages by writing sweet cards, praying scripture over people, and giving gifts when people are down
26. once the girl gets a tan, it lasts for like a year
27. she can scrapbook like no body's business-- and she's even frugal about it
28. she dove head first into my icy river with me, and she's content to ride it out until it gets better
29. every boy who ever knew her fell in love with her, but it still broke her heart when she had to let them down
30. she asks really poignant questions like, "how will we know when the bus comes?"
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JILLY BEAN! I LOVE YOU!!